Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Idiosyncratic, Me..


A famous saying that goes, “Regret is always at the end.” When I think about it a tad bit more, it is quite profound.  Especially if you are trying to get something and you feel a lot anxious to go on; you forget to use your brain and think from your heart then you end up delusional. With this idiosyncratic belief, the chances of making mistakes goes up a notch higher. In the end; after you had made the mistake, you think I should not have done so!!! 

So, why did you do it on the first place? Part of the reason is, because we have expectations of the present and future which rarely play out the way we want. So it isn't that things turn out badly that causes us to look back with anguish, it is that they didn't turn out as we expected. When you do not give enough thought, care or time for any of your action, mostly, you end up dissatisfied. 

Usually, I don't really regret anything I've done in life. Sure, there have been some stupid decisions at many a times, but everyone makes mistakes, and we learn from them. If I would not have done those mistakes, I would not be where I am today. But then why is this sudden muddle? When you drop into a puddle knowing that the puddle is dirty for us, it's no mistake; its a BONER. To me, the book was wide open. Though I had only flipped through a page or two, I could realize where the story was headed. I was so clear of all short-coming, but then like a novice I landed on the same dirty puddle. To others, I am reckless; but in my own words I am an Idiot. Time and again I had tried contemplating my action,  tried to come up with a reasoning but to no avail. Without a good enough reason I guess what I did, I did for sheer ecstasy. What was done is done and can't be undone.  I wish I could turn back time and could undo it all. Then I know, am no GOD.

2 comments:

  1. @Dibya: Sometimes curiosity adds a bit of spice to the story...
    Just guess... you will know whats am talking about :)

    ReplyDelete